Dairy Free Recipes

Saturday 7 February 2015

Latest Clothes Haul



Recently while scanning through facebook I spotted a post by 'Bumps n Babies' saying they were having a clearence sale! When I first saw this I assumed it was a shop in Cork city, on further investigation I realised the sale was infact on in a community hall in a village outside cork city, this was because 'Bumps n Babies' is an online store only. I hummed and hawed about going, firstly I wasn't 100% sure how to get there and secondly bcause I just didnt really fancy driving there on my own. I hadn't done a good clothes stock up for Baby Bear in a while and knew it would be soon needed. A txt message to my mam later and we decided we would strike off the next day. Relying on directions from our human sat nav (Dad) and the actual Sat Nav in the car, myself, Baby Bear and my mam all struck off on the adventure. Still not 100% sure where we were going or what clothes would be there!

40 minutes later......... What a plesant surprise! Rails and tables of glorious clothes and footwear laid out in the community hall. Girls to the right, boys to the left conveniently divided by age and brand of clothing. I knew 'Bumps n Babies' stocked 'Hatley' clothing and this was my main reason for going, so over to the Hatley section we went. Raincoats, Wellies, shorts, swimwear, t shirts, sweatshirts, polo tops, tracksuits,pyjamas, underwear, winter coats, they had it all. While the sizes were limited,( it was a clearance sale after all,) the selection was great. The store owner was on hand with size guides, advice, matching and just overall super costumer service.  I stocked up from ages 3 to 5, and mam even got aged 7! It was too good to leave! I had previously bought Hatley for Baby Bear and have found the quality, washability and sizing brilliant. I adore the patterns and designs and just wish I could get each collection in each print!

So....my purchases!

Above is the selection of items I bought. I won't go through each item, instead Ive picked out my top 3! While BumpsnBabies does stock many labels, my top 3 purches are all 'Hatley'

No 1: Microscopic Creatures Hatley Raincoat.  Living by the sea this raincoat is ideal! Functional and stylish with terry lining to keep warm on a blustery day and PVC free!  On sale for €25 this purchase was a must.  Baby Bear loved the print and next mission is to find these sea creatures in the rock pools! 


                                               
(2)Hatley No lace canvas shoes. How trendy are these! I saw converse versions of these shoes only the day before, but the print on these is so fun and in keeping with our sea theme! I did take a little gamble on these regarding size. I went just one size up from his recent foot measuring. I would like these for spring so was thinking its a good choice? Not 100% sure, but time will tell. Love the fact these are slip on too. Trying to get Baby Bear to become more independent dressing so hopefully these will help. 


(3) 'Cow on Red' PJ set. Ah come on! How could I have left these after me! I wish they were in adult sizes and I would have gotten a pair for all 3 of us! I just love the print on these! They are super soft and seem like a cosy snug pair of pj's, Baby Bear will love them! 



So there you have it! My latest clothing haul for Baby Bear. I would highly recommend 'Bumps n Babies', Ive since had a look at the website and the range carried is fantastic. There is a great range of maternity and nursing items also, and not at extraordinary prices which is always nice to hear! The girls clothes are to die for, so do check it out: bumpsnbabies.ie and they are also on facebook. 

Ps: Do keep an eye on the facebook page for updates about another clearence sale! There not to be missed! 

xxx
We are PR friendly and very happy to review any products/services/days out/etc ...

Hope you enjoy reading, watching and following our adventures. 

Would love to hear your thoughts and comments.

xxx

Email
teddyandthe3bears@gmail.com

Youtube
teddy and 3 bears
http://youtu.be/8CgsgWa75mA

Instagram
@teddyandthe3bears

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Teddyandthe3bears



No comments:

Post a Comment